PGRTAZ is soliciting current member articles relating to the planned giving industry and membership news for inclusion in their fourth quarter electronic newsletter.
This is your chance to share your knowledge, expertise and personal highlights with your fellow PGRTAZ members.
Article should be:
- Related to educating fellow members on planned giving/current happenings
- Advocacy news and/or legislation is highly welcome/sought.
- Documents should be no more than 500 words in a word document and may include a small graphic or author’s photo (Submit article and graphic as separate attachments-graphic must be in a .jpeg format, 1 MB max)
Articles should avoid:
- Content of a marketing nature
- Controversial or argumentative articles
- Unsubstantiated or inflated claims
- Videos are welcome adhering to guidelines as reflected
All articles are gratefully received, but owing to space and editorial consideration, not all will be published in the newsletter. The committee’s estimate of 1-2 articles will be selected.
Forward article for consideration to the newsletter committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission is September 30, 2020.
Some example of member news:
- Change in company/position
- Newly acquired designations relating to estate planning field
- Birthdays/anniversaries/newlyweds/birth of a child
- Personal accomplishments (marathons, community involvement, walk on the moon, etc.)
Please provide member news in the body of an email or a word document. Please limit member news to minimal statements such as:
- Recently married
- Just celebrated 50-year marriage anniversary
- Enjoyed the birth of our baby girl last month
- Ran the PF Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon
- Passed the ((course #)) CAP® course
- Achieved the CAP® designation
Forward news for consideration to the newsletter committee via email at email@example.com.
Deadline for submission, September 30, 2020.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or clarifications as needed.
Thank you for your submissions and in making this 2020 fourth quarter PGRTAZ newsletter robust!
The PGRTAZ Newsletter Committee