Fall Education Seminar
Re-imagining Your Organization:
How to Stay Relevant and Thrive in a Changing World
As Bob Dylan said “Those not busy being born are busy dying”, and organizations are no different. With the world changing as fast as it is, staying relevant and fresh in your perspective has never been so important.
In this four hour interactive workshop, you will:
- Reach an understanding of the organizational renewal model – the four step approach that organizations utilize to successfully navigate large scale change.
- Have the opportunity to think through critical aspects of your organization
- Look at situations through different lenses
- Identify potential barriers to moving forward
- Figure out how to integrate change in your current processes
Presenter: Alicia Mandel, Principal at Medius Advisory Group brings more than 25 years’ experience as a thought leader in change management, leadership coaching, organizational development and workplace culture in HR positions including organizations such as Apollo Education Group and the US Olympic Committee.
Open Event: All are welcome!
When: Friday, November 18, 2016 8:00 am – noon
Where: Ability360 Conference Center, 5025 E. Washington St., Phoenix. Free parking
Cost: $75 for Member organizations, $99 for Non-members. Includes light breakfast
www.oneaz.org to register