Partnership provides the following:
- The ability for the Planned Giving Round Table of Arizona to:
- provide quality education and information to our community to collectively promote and facilitate planned giving
- enrich a community where leaving a legacy through planned giving is the social norm
- provide an appealing, multi-functional and user friendly website
- provide member organization exposure and resources
- provide collateral re: organization and membership information
Monthly Education Seminars: ($500 Each)
PGRTAZ Website through June 2017 ($1,500)
On Line Membership Directory and Job Postings through June 2017 ($750)
2016/17 Hard Copy Membership Brochure ($1,500)
We welcome the opportunity to discuss partnership.
Please contact Stephanie at 602-840-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PGRTAZ Mission: Educate, motivate and empower our community to collectively promote and facilitate planned giving.
PGRTAZ Vision: We envision an enriched community where leaving a legacy through planned giving is the social norm.