Formerly known as Planned Giving Round Table of Arizona
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
4:00pm - 5:00pm
"What Story is YOUR IRS Form 990 Telling?"
Lisa B. Lumbard, CPA, CGFM
Education and interactive workshop designed for not-for-profit leaders to: (1) Provide them with 990 information to help theirorganization keep its exempt status (2) Show opportunities the IRS provides for bragging about their programs (3) get them thinking about how their form 990 is telling their organization's story and (4) how they can make it better
· Office Hours is a virtual meeting which will feature one or two presenters and be hosted by a AZCGP board member or committee member.
· Participants will be limited to 8 in order to encourage discussion and Q&A.
· AZCGP members will participate without a fee and will have first opportunity to register.
· If space is available after member registration period, one week prior to the event, non-members may register for a $10 fee.
· Sessions will be one hour long and presentation materials (if any) by the presenter will not take more than 30 minutes of the session.
PO Box 4130 Scottsdale, AZ 85261