Formerly known as Planned Giving Round Table of Arizona
Tuesday, February 13, 2024
4:00pm - 5:00pm
"Donor Relations and Asset Funded CRT's: Navigating the gift process with challenging donors."
Sara A. Hofer, J.D.
Executive Vice President of Planned Giving
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch Foundation, Inc.
Oftentimes donors know what they need to do. Perhaps the idea of losing control of a piece of farm ground property or a business adds to donor stress. The presentation offers suggestions on how to help your donor without overwhelming them during the planned giving process.
· Office Hours is a virtual meeting which will feature one or two presenters and be hosted by a AZCGP board member or committee member.
· Participants will be limited to 8 in order to encourage discussion and Q&A.
· AZCGP members will participate without a fee and will have first opportunity to register.
· If space is available after member registration period, one week prior to the event, non-members may register for a $10 fee.
· Sessions will be one hour long and presentation materials (if any) by the presenter will not take more than 30 minutes of the session.
Arizona Charitbale Gift Planners