Formerly known as Planned Giving Round Table of Arizona
Tuesday, October 10, 2023
4:00pm - 5:00pm
"Effective Gift Planning Conversations with Donors"
Tiffany T. House , CAP®, CEPA, FCEP
Tax, Estate, and Charitable Strategist
Do you ever feel apprehensive, timid, or disempowered by donor conversations? Do you ever feel that there is a “Wealth Barrier” in relating to your donors? This interactive Office Hours session will share donor psychological tips and researched methodologies to have more effective gift planning asks. We will also discuss approaches and tactics for relating to people who are monetarily wealthy. A cheat sheet of planned giving tools showing how they benefit the donor and a roadmap to an effective planned giving conversation handout will be provided.
· Office Hours is a virtual meeting which will feature one or two presenters and be hosted by a AZCGP board member or committee member.
· Participants will be limited to 8 in order to encourage discussion and Q&A.
· AZCGP members will participate without a fee and will have first opportunity to register.
· If space is available after member registration period, one week prior to the event, non-members may register for a $10 fee.
· Sessions will be one hour long and presentation materials (if any) by the presenter will not take more than 30 minutes of the session.
Arizona Charitable Gift Planners